Malaysian Visa Online
Planning a holiday to Malaysia with your friends and family? You can now apply for a Malaysia visa for Indian citizens, whereby traveling to Malaysia has not ever been as easy as now with this appearance.
MALAYSIA VISA SERVICE PRICING
All the below visas is valid for 3 months from issue date. Can be used for tourism/visit purpose only
Why get Visa from us
How to Apply ?
Read about your favorite travel destinations & our adventures
Online Visa Application
Complete the relevant visa application form. Your visa application may require supporting documentation.
After you submit your eVisa application, complete the payment by using one of our accepted payment methods.
After you have submitted your eVisa application you will get a confirmation email within 12 working hours.
Download Your eVisa
Upon receipt of the confirmation email, you may download your eVisa and print it. Don’t forget to carry it with you and have a great trip! Thank you.
Want to know What our Client Speaks?
My trip to Malaysia as unexpected and getting the visa could have become a difficult affair. But, I had Malaysia Online agent to handle things and they took care of everything. It was wonderful.
Malaysia Online Visa for Indians is the best service provider with extensive experience that is obvious when we see their efficient handling of matters, I am grateful to them for all the help they gave.
You are definitely the best Malaysia Online visa service provider around. I uploaded my documents and then you handled everything until I got ready to fly. Thanks, I could not have done better.
Was lucky to hear about your Malyasia Online eVisa service and apply through it. The processing was smooth, efficient, and fast and I enjoyed my visit to Malaysia thoroughly, thanks to you.
"We were extremely happy at the response rate and the way the queries were answered. Please keep up the good work."
"Thank you for the smooth and hassle free visa application for Malaysia. Very happy with the service, I will definitely recommend your service to my friends and colleagues."
"I have processed visas through your website. I Acknowledge the efficient and prompt service by the customer support team. Got the Malaysia evisa way before the expected time."
Best Places To Visit?
Experience the richness of the culture and tradition of Malaysia. Visit Kuala Lumpur, Penang,
The Perhentian Islands,and more to enjoy your vacation truly.
Process To Apply For Malaysia Visa Online
Malaysia is an enchanting tourist destination. It offers low-cost travel experience, and one can enjoy beautiful beaches, amazing national parks, pristine rain forests, architectural wonders like the Petronas Towers, Malacca City, Bargain Shopping, Batu Caves, etc.
Indians are particularly attracted to tour Malaysia. Proximity to other destinations like Singapore, Bali, and Bangkok makes travelling to Malaysia just like from one Indian city to another. Airfares are affordable because of the attractive conversion rate of 1 Ringgit equivalent to Rs.15.
Indian tourists do not find it tough to communicate with locals as English is spoken widely. But the best part is the availability of Visa on Arrival to Indians, which is valid only for nationals of select countries.
Types of visas for Indian tourists:
There are 4 options of tourist visas for Indians wanting to travel to Malaysia and wish to apply for Malaysia visa online:
- eNTRI visa- This visa is valid for only single entry to the country and is valid for 90 days from issue. The cost of the visa is Rs.2500, and it permits to stay for only 15 days. It is valid for direct flights from India, Thailand, Brunei and Singapore, and for exit to any country.
- E-visa- This visa permits multiple entries of the duration of up to 30 days. The cost of a visa is Rs3700 and is valid for 90 days from the date of the issue. Entry and exit are allowed from and to any country.
- Transit visa- If one is transiting through Malaysia on a journey to any other country and will stay in Malaysia for less than 5 days, one is eligible for a transit visa.
- Express eNTRI-This visa permits multiple entries for 15 days and costs Rs.4500. Its validity is 90 days after the date of the issue.
Application Process for Malaysia Tourist Visa at www.malaysiaonlinevisa.in
- Online application for visa: Finish filling a suitable visa application form to apply for malaysia visa. This may need the submission of some documents.
- Fee payments: After submitting the visa application, payment of fees must be made through any accepted mode of payment on the website.
- E-mail for confirmation: Within 12 working hours, a conformational e-mail will be sent to the applicant after completing the application process.
- Download visa: After getting confirmation, the e-visa can be downloaded and printed. The tourist must not forget to carry it while travelling to Malaysia.
Tips With Regard To Visa Application
- Steer clear of scammers who charge exorbitantly for visa processing.
- The team at www.malaysiaonlinevisa.in are professionals who will check visa documents and edit them as per the rules of the Malaysian government.
- The team ensures that getting visas is a smooth process.
- Avoid the danger of booking flights and hotel accommodation prior to gaining a visa. The team will make temporary bookings for the sake of getting visa approval.
The first step of planning a trip to Malaysia is to complete the visa initiation form of www.malaysiaonlinevisa.in On completion of the form, the company will explain to the applicant the total process of visa application. This covers the nature of documents required, the costs to be met with, etc. The company keeps the applicant posted about the status of visas as per the Malaysian embassy.
Documents Reqiured for Malaysia Visa
Most people believe that it is difficult to get a Visa and the procedure is quite complex that involves various documents. However, we, at Malaysia Online Visa, make it easier for you to get a tourist visa. Let's have a look at the documents required for Malaysia Visa:
- Scan copy of passport- first and last pages.
- Copy of old passport (if you have previous Visas issued from Malaysia or other countries).
- Photograph as per Malaysia Visa photo specifications.
- Visa application duly filled and signed.
- Confirmed return tickets.
- Hotel reservation/accommodation proof.
Specification for malaysia visa photographs:
- The photo size should be 35mm X 50 mm.
- The photo should be without any borders or frames.
- The photo must be against a white background.
- There must be 80% face coverage in the photo.
- Headgears should not cover the face.
- If you have spectacled, they should not have glare, and they must not block the eyes from being visible.
- The photo must be a recent one (not more than 6 months old).
Documents required at Immigration:
- Valid passport with which you applied for Malaysia Visa.
- A colourful printout of the approved Malaysia Visa.
- Boarding pass from the arriving flight.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Confirmed return flight tickets.
- Complete travel itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation.
You must prepare, collect, and submit all the documents for visa application as missing documents can lead to rejection. Just meet the specifications for Malaysia tourist visa requirements, and we assure you about the visa.
You simply need to upload the documents required for Malaysia tourist Visa and leave the rest on us. We have 99.99% Visa approval rate with urgent application handling as well.
Tips for Successful Approval Of Visa
For this, the applicant must ensure that:
- Passport has validity for 6 months and features a minimum of 2 blank pages.
- He is aware of the amount of funds in the bank to gain bank statements.
- He is sure about the purpose of travel to Malaysia, whether for tourism/business/education, etc.
- Make proper arrangements for travel like documents much in advance.
- Get in touch with the right agent, such as malaysiaonlinevisa.in, to arrange for a visa.
Tips for Indians Regarding Visa to Malaysia
- This visa is not free of charge. It costs anywhere between Rs.2500 to Rs.4000 based on the kind of visa.
- After submitting a visa at point of entry, one may be queried about plans for a stay in the country.
- Proofs of hotel bookings and return air tickets may be demanded.
- Documents for e-visa may be checked for misinformation, including spelling errors. In case of any errors, entry to the country may be denied.
- Only nationals of China, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan Montenegro, and Serbia can make use of e-visa.
- Malaysia visa for Indian citizens can be applied from anywhere in the world, including India, but excluding Singapore and Malaysia.
- In the case of e-visa, one can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Overstaying costs penalty charges levied by the local administration. Overstay is also punished by denying entry the next time one applies for a visa.
- There are 2 modes of gaining tourist visas for Indians: 1) electronically via eNTRI visa or e-visa. 2) Submitting documents to visa application centres in India.
- The online application is smoother and more effective than applying off-line.
- 30-Day multiple entry sticker visas are valid for 1 year while all others are valid only for 90 days.
- Sticker visas are valid only for business or education trips. Ordinary online visas are beneficial only for tourism needs.
- For sticker visas, physical documents must be submitted at the embassy. It permits to stay for 30 days and multiple entries.
- In the case of a business visa, one must present a covering letter from an Indian company and an invitation letter from a host company.
- eNTRI visa and e-visa take 2 working days to process. Sticker visa takes 7 to 8 days for processing.
- The applicant will be intimated by e-mail about the approval of the visa. One must carry a copy of a visa at all times during travel.