Malaysia Visa Online: Application and Guidelines for the Year 2020
The vacation may be dawning upon you, and if you have not finalized the place you would like to go during the holidays, we have a good suggestion for you. Malaysia -the beautiful Southeast Asian country known for its beaches, rainforests, and multi-ethnic and multicultural influences would be the perfect vacation destination for you. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers. An Indian who wishes to travel to Malaysia must obtain a Malaysia visa to enter and explore the country.
There are two ways of getting a Malaysian visa.
People of only a few selected countries can obtain a visa online. These include-
- Serbia, and
- Sri Lanka &
If you get the approval of your Malaysia e visa you will get it through email, which has to be printed and carried along with you during your travel to Malaysia.
The following mentioned are some of the important steps to consider when you apply for Malaysia visa:
Step 1) The first and foremost step is to find reliable online visa processing services, like Malaysia Online Visa.
step 2) The next step is to download Malaysia visa application form from the website. Fill the details correctly. Once the form is filled completely, double-check to ensure the form has no incorrect details entered. You must take two printouts of the application form and put your signature on them.
step 3) You must upload all the supporting documents that the Malaysian embassy has listed, along with Malaysia visa application form. Supporting documents required for applying Malaysia visa online are –
- Two photocopies of your passport with the original passport need to be submitted.
- You also must submit two recent passport size photographs that match all the criteria laid down by the Malaysian Government.
- Two photocopies of the visa application form.
- Copy of your flight tickets with confirmed return tickets and itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation in Malaysia, which could be the copy of the hotel booking.
- An invitation letter in case if you are staying with friends or family, If you are applying for a Malaysia visa with reference of someone, you must submit the original approval letter from the Malaysian immigration department or another authority.
- Bank statements of the last three months.
You just need to upload the above-required documents and leave the rest to us. Our process is much simpler. We can help you to get a Malaysia visa online within 1-3 working days. Also, our visa experts will review the application form before submitting to the Malaysian Government so that any incorrect or missing information can be corrected or added, respectively. We offer 24x7x365 email support and assistance.
We hope the above Malaysia visa guidelines will help you in your attempt at obtaining a Malaysia e visa. Once you obtain the visa, you can travel to Malaysia. The immigration officer will grant entry for a specified number of days based on your purpose of travel.